Why use Guardian™ Maintenance?
The Guardian™ Maintenance service or building service plan, ensures that the material guarantees remain valid for the length of term of material guarantee. Just like a car, it is essential that all internal or external building envelope systems require a recorded maintenance or service plan, to ensure compliance with the small print of the material manufactures / suppliers guarantee.
Guardian™ Maintenance includes the following:
- QCP system in line with the manufacturers / supplier’s recommendations.
- Checking of the external or internal building envelope system to make sure it is operating as it should do.
- Regular recorded maintenance.
- Complete external and internal building envelope sign off.
- Integrated maintenance software package for both reactive and planned maintenance including access to the Guardian™ Helpdesk.
The continued use of Guardian™ Maintenance, throughout the length of term of the material’s guarantee, is the 3rd key part to achieving a valid Guardian™ System Warranty that will protect the long-term operational life of the external or internal building envelope system.